What is Bilt Dining?
- Bilt Dining is a collection of restaurants in select cities where Bilt Members will earn points when they pay for their meal with an eligible card to their Bilt account (must be a Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® card). You can find these restaurants in the “Dining” section of the Bilt app.
What is the Bilt Wallet?
How many points do Bilt Members earn when eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant?
- Bilt Members earn between 2X and 10X points when eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant and paying with any eligible card on file in their Bilt Wallet (must be a Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® card).
With Bilt Dining, do you earn your usual rewards from the card you use to pay?
- Yes! When Bilt Members pay at a Bilt Dining restaurant with an eligible card linked to their Bilt account, they will earn both the Bilt Dining bonus (between 2X and 10X Bilt Points) and the usual rewards they earn from their card (in that card’s rewards currency). The Bilt Dining bonus is earned in addition to any usual rewards.
How does a Bilt Member see if a restaurant is part of Bilt Dining?
- Bilt Members can check out the Dining tab in the Bilt app to browse Bilt Dining restaurants or view on the Bilt Website here.
- Members can filter by location, cuisine, and price range, or choose from Bilt’s curated picks.
- Bilt Dining will be updated with new restaurants weekly.
- As of 10/16/2023, Bilt Dining restaurants are located in 20+ U.S. markets. In the Bilt app or website, you can check out the city selector in the Dining tab to see if Bilt Dining is currently offered in your city. We are constantly working to expand Bilt Dining to new markets!
How does a Bilt Member add a card to the Wallet tab?
What happens if multiple Bilt Members add the same card to their Bilt Wallets?
Bilt Members (i.e. family members) can add the same card to multiple Bilt accounts, but only one member can earn the Bilt Dining bonus points on Bilt Dining with an eligible card at a time.
For example, Person A has a card linked to their Bilt account and is earning bonus points on Bilt Dining. Person B then adds that same card to earn bonus points on Bilt Dining. Person A’s card will be unenrolled from earning bonus points and they will get a push notification telling them that. Person B is now enrolled to earn bonus points on Bilt Dining. If Person A re-adds the card, Person B will be unenrolled and notified.
In this case, the same card can remain in the Bilt accounts of both people, but only the most recent person to add the card to their Bilt account will earn bonus points on Bilt Dining with that card.
What if a Bilt Member adds an eligible card to their Bilt accounr after eating at the Bilt Dining restaurant? Can they still get bonus points?
- No. The Bilt Member must have the card on file linked to their Bilt account at the time in which the transaction occurs in order to receive bonus points on that Bilt Dining transaction.
Is there a limit to the number of cards a Bilt Member can have linked to their Bilt account?
- No, there is no limit.
When will Bilt Members see points in their Bilt accounts?
- It may take up to seven (7) days after eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant for the bonus points to post to a member’s Bilt account.
Is there a maximum amount of points a Bilt Member can earn through Bilt Dining?
- No, there is no cap on how many points a Bilt Member can earn through Bilt Dining.
Do Bilt Members need to make reservations at Bilt Dining restaurants to earn points?
- No. Bilt Members are not required to make reservations in order to earn points at Bilt Dining restaurants.
- Bilt Members can see reservation availability in the Bilt app and are provided a link to the relevant booking site to complete the reservation.
Do Bilt Members need to eat at the restaurant or can they earn points when ordering with a delivery service?
- The merchant of the order must be the Bilt Dining restaurant in order for the Bilt Member to earn bonus points. If the merchant of the order is a delivery service, the Bilt Member will not receive bonus points for that order.