What is Bilt Dining?
- Bilt Dining is a collection of restaurants in select cities where Bilt Members will earn points when they pay for their meal with an eligible card in their Bilt Wallet (must be a Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® card). You can find these restaurants in the “Dining” tab of the Bilt app.
What is the Bilt Wallet?
How many points do Bilt Members earn when eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant?
- Bilt Members earn 5X points when eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant and paying with any eligible card on file in their Bilt Wallet (must be a Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® card).
If a Bilt Mastercard® cardholder pays with the Bilt Mastercard® at a Bilt Dining restaurant, will they also get the usual 3X points on dining?
- Yes! Bilt Mastercard® cardholders will get 8X points when eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant and paying using their Bilt Mastercard® (5X points as a Bilt Member, and an additional 3X per dollar spent with a Bilt Mastercard® on dining when the card is used 5 times each statement period, as per the Bilt Rewards Program Terms and Conditions)
If a Bilt Mastercard® cardholder eats at a Bilt Dining restaurant and pays using a different card that is in their Bilt Wallet, they will just earn the 5X points on Bilt Dining.
How does a Bilt Member see if a restaurant is part of Bilt Dining?
- Bilt Members can check out the Dining tab in the Bilt app to browse Bilt Dining restaurants or view on the Bilt Website here.
- Members can filter by location, cuisine, and price range, or choose from Bilt’s curated picks.
- Bilt Dining will be updated with new restaurants weekly
- As of 4/4/2023, Bilt Dining restaurants are located in New York City, Boston, Atlanta, Dallas, and Chicago
How does a Bilt Member add a card to the Bilt Wallet?
What happens if multiple Bilt Members add the same card to their Bilt Wallets?
- Bilt Members (i.e. family members) can add the same card to multiple Bilt Wallets, but only one member can earn 5X points on Bilt Dining with an eligible card at a time.
For example, Person A has a card in their Bilt Wallet and is earning 5X on Bilt Dining. Person B then adds that same card to earn 5X on Bilt Dining. Person A’s card will be unenrolled from earning 5X and they will get a push notification telling them that. Person B is now enrolled to earn 5X on Bilt Dining. If Person A then re-adds the card, it will unenroll Person B, and Person B will receive the push notification telling them that.
In this case, the same card can remain in the Bilt Wallets of both people, but only the most recent person to add the card to their Bilt Wallet will earn 5X on Bilt Dining with that card
What if a Bilt Member adds an eligible card to the Bilt Wallet after eating at the Bilt Dining restaurant? Can they still get 5X points?
- No. The Bilt Member must have the card on file in their Bilt Wallet at the time in which the transaction occurs in order to receive 5X points on that Bilt Dining transaction.
Is there a limit to the number of cards a Bilt Member can have in their Bilt Wallet?
- No, there is no limit.
When will Bilt Members see points in their Bilt accounts?
- It may take up to seven (7) days after eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant for the 5X points to post to a member’s Bilt account.
- If a Bilt Mastercard® cardholder eats at a Bilt Dining restaurant and pays using their Bilt Mastercard®, they will receive the 3X per dollar spent with a Bilt Mastercard® on dining upon the transaction’s post date. Remember, cardholders must use the card 5 times each statement period to earn points.
Is there a maximum amount of points a Bilt Member can earn through Bilt Dining?
- No, there is no cap on how many points a Bilt Member can earn through Bilt Dining.
Do Bilt Members need to make reservations at Bilt Dining restaurants to earn points?
- No. Bilt Members are not required to make reservations in order to earn points at Bilt Dining restaurants.
- Bilt Members are unable to make reservations through the Bilt app and should contact the restaurant or use a reservation platform directly.
What happens if a Bilt Member eats at a Bilt Dining restaurant on Rent Day?
- Bilt Members earn 5X points when eating at a Bilt Dining restaurant and paying with an eligible card in their Bilt Wallet. Bilt Members will not earn double points on the 5X Bilt Dining benefit on Rent Day.
- As always, Bilt Mastercard® cardholders earn double points per dollar spent on dining purchases on Rent Day (6X points) with the Bilt Mastercard® when using the card 5 times each statement period.
Bilt Mastercard® cardholders who combine these two benefits on Rent Day will earn 11x points at Bilt Dining restaurants on Rent Day.